Thursday, September 13, 2007

Boy Finds Way to Stop Disappointing His Parents

16 year old Jacob Brighton is your typical rebel teen, who enjoyed smoking weed and having different interests from his father. Jacob also didn’t work, but then again he’s only 16 years old. But this grew old for Jacob, who couldn’t take disappointing his parents anymore. Jacob decided to take things into his own hands.

So he got a job? No. He stopped smoking weed? No. He started watching baseball with his dad? No. So what did he do?

He killed his parents.

So there's nobody, now there's nobody to be disappointed in me, try to make me lead ... their life.

Phew, that was a close one. I didn’t think he was old enough to handle the responsibility of an after school job anyways. I had a job after school and let me tell you, it was no picnic. Life is so cruel when you’re a 16 year old. Nobody understands what it's like.

Well That’s One Way of Getting Rid of Your Problems [Local6.com]

No comments: