Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Rogaine Bandit

Mark Hoousendove is one of millions of men who have lost their hair. I haven’t seen a picture of Mark, but he probably has the classic horseshoe/cul-de-sac thing going on his dome. Mark apparently has begun to miss his hair and has been looking for a way to get it back. Sunday, he made an attempt to find the remedy. However, it wasn’t the most conventional way.


Mark went into the pharmacy, grabbed $50 worth of hair restoration product, and bolted for the door. Mark was caught.


I’m guessing Mark wasn’t stealing the product because he was poor, but rather because he was embarrassed to be buying hair restoration product. Mark, buddy, you’ve got to do a better job of stealing. How do you think I’ve been able to get the extra small condoms from the pharmacy for all of these years? Rip off the barcodes and act casual. Sometimes I’ll throw the girl at the counter off by buying the magnums, when in fact I have 5 boxes of the tinys stuffed into my pants. Get in the game Mark. Get smart about this.

Cul-de-sac Mark Caught Stealing [Yahoo.com]

No comments: